Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 267% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,064 (¥343,776) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)