Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.272 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,002 (7,593元) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)