Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,894 (元7,109) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)