Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,838 (元10,228) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)