Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04993 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,459 (2,011,956 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)