Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 789 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04710 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,027 (2,739,667 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)