Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04879 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,013 (2,029,184 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (31 minutes ago)