Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04852 INR / MMK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,915 (2,306,595 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)