Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05214 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,365 (3,823,808 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)