Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,025 (元5,938) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (36 minutes ago)