Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,526 (元8,471) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (32 minutes ago)