Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,223 (元11,901) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)