Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,635 (元9,919) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)