Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,773 (5,500 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (34 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)