Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 INR / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 999 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)