Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 INR / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 898 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (26 minutes ago)