Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.925 INR / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 916 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)