Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.486 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,570 (19,792 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)