Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.777 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,537 (37,162 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)