Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.849 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,674 (24,474 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)