Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,925 (18,889 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)