Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.505 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,308 (17,130 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)