Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.107 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,668 (24,803 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)