Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,692 (26,442 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)