Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,207 (17,491 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)