Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,824 (3,535 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)