Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.637 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,028 (5,652 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)