Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,072 (3,944 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)