Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.979 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,708 (5,578 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)