Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.022 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨44,083 (10,960 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)