Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 786 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.521 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨26,767 (17,596 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)