Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.190 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,670 (2,594 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)