Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.330 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,109 (2,768 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)