Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.076 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,971 (руб 68,737) in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)