Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,369 (R$ 8,465) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)