Cost of living comparison between Volos, Greece and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,933 (€2,634) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (31 minutes ago)