Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 619 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,085 (руб 141,543) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)