Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,607 (руб 105,408) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Andorra la Vella costs €978 (about 1 hour ago)