Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,208 (руб 58,194) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)