Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,369 (руб 76,640) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (28 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)