Cost of living comparison between Vladikavkaz, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,333 (руб 69,366) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)