Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 193% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,903 (€2,120) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)