Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,908 (€1,694) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)