Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 210% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,351 (€2,106) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)