Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,987 (COL$5,837,988) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)