Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02405 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,931 (COL$3,863,304) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)