Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,932 (COL$4,242,346) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (40 minutes ago)