Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02251 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,037 (COL$5,865,238) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)