Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,717 (COL$4,403,922) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (41 minutes ago)