Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02408 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,714 (COL$3,849,647) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)