Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,420 (COL$4,138,382) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)