Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,655 (COL$4,693,330) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)