Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,569 (Mex$ 28,037) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)