Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00830 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,902 (19,376,412 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)