Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.655 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,241 (1,686 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)