Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.184 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,124 (2,140 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)