Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,088 (руб 64,493) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)