Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.368 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,751 (27,924 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (42 minutes ago)