Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 213% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,640 (32,988 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (43 minutes ago)