Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 218% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,330 (33,434 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)