Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.482 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 226% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨264,732 (35,384 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)