Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,220 (COL$5,228,140) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)