Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,150 (COL$3,611,833) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)