Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02220 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,994 (COL$4,998,784) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)