Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,942 (€2,414) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)