Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,360 (153,632 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)