Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09882 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,097 (CH$1,184,915) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)