Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 232% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,415 (€2,552) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)