Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.582 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,874 (23,577₴) in Uzhhorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)