Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,720 (¥252,627) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)