Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,591 (¥303,676) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)