Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.110 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,417 ($2,175) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)