Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,342 ($1,559) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (41 minutes ago)