Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,588 ($1,496) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)