Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.879 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,030 (30,927 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)