Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,996 (41,934 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)