Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,588 (3,899TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)