Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,333 (4,889TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)