Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,898 (Php57,686) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (43 minutes ago)