Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,945 (32,994 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)