Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05686 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 226% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,941 (₩3,270,430) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)