Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 240% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,451 (₩3,323,083) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)