Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06204 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,632 (₩2,653,662) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)