Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 935 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02775 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,418 (2,790,034 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)