Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 986 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02793 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,758 (3,142,431 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)