Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 918 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,920 (4,595,513 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)