Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02903 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,212 (3,073,176 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (37 minutes ago)