Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 939 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,141 (3,268,239 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)