Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02780 INR / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 867 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)