Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 798 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02739 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,929 (3,939,731 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)