Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02693 INR / MNT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,992 (4,603,533 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)