Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,252 (₩1,545,324) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)