Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.084 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,086 (34,584 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)