Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,679 (37,776 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)