Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,435 (50,984 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)