Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,755 (R$ 6,173) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)