Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.278 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,539 (2,104KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)