Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.374 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,645 (2,226KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)