Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.231 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,299 (3,204KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)