Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.431 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,260 (1,960KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)