Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 877 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.621 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,270 (1,853KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (30 minutes ago)