Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.491 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,799 (Bs 22,153) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)