Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.961 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,338 (5,503 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)