Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.397 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,091 (6,819 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)