Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)