Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02388 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,039 (COL$3,519,665) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)