Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,723 (COL$4,425,835) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)