Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02209 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,065 (COL$3,579,306) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)