Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,731 (COL$4,706,961) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)