Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02236 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,272 (COL$4,752,320) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)