Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02251 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,225 (COL$3,297,159) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)