Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02243 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,014 (COL$2,318,989) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)