Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,942 (COL$3,225,372) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)