Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,692 (COL$2,239,499) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)